ATTENTION

2009 calendar updated!!!


Sunday, March 18, 2007

KL International Marathon 2007

42 km in 1987

21 km in 2007


su sedang di urut...... free massage...


su, chan N Abang



some of the Slow Movers...kakak,makcik,chan.su N abang


Sun, 18 March 2007, Dataran Merdeka....

Finally it's the day to run the most awaited historical run... The KL MARATHON.
Why?.. .. cos my first marathon (42.195 km) that I ran was the KL marathon in 1987 N
today I ran in the KL Marathon ( 21 km) again after a long 20 years break...WOW!!!....

I and Su were there at 5.00am..to participate in the 21 km( Half Marathon) category run....Did some warm ups...Checked in at 5.30 am...N at 6.00 am... BANG!!!... N there u gooooooo....It was my best run ever cos I ran non-stop till the end. Finished in 2:02:43.... www.klmarathon.gov.my/cat07_f.htm
Collected the medal...N staright to water station..had a lot 100+ and Milo drinks... Walked around..spotted makcik and abang waiting for Su at the finsihing line.

There she comes limping all the way towards the finishing line. What a spirit...that is Slow Movers.
She had a cramp + knee pain after the 12th km....N she doesn't give up... Salute for her spirit and
courage N determination...Everything is possible.....Syabas...!

Ok folks..C u all at the next run....


By Chanbai

No comments: