ATTENTION

2009 calendar updated!!!


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pacemakers Network Run




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Ok I know it's been 2 weeks already, but better late than never. For my new year's resolution, I will try to update the blog ASAP, howzaboutdat?

By the way, how do you like the new look? Cool huh?!!

Right, The SlowMovers started their year (I mean really, it was the 1st of Jan for goodness sake) running with Pacemakers and friends at Tasik Perdana. Good to see the irregular sloths running this day.

Due to the rules (ehem ehem) I have to run two rounds only. The guys, six..hahahahah, padan ngan muka. So after two rounds, I lepak2 and watched the guys looking at me dengan penuh kedengkian..hahahah.

Well, today's run goes to Haieezan. Caya la. One more sloth to actually end the event. Welcome to the club.

That's it. Next run, Great Eastern 30km (20k for most of us) on the 20th Jan. Till then....


By Suriati Sanusi

No comments: