ATTENTION

2009 calendar updated!!!


Monday, October 20, 2008

Mizuno Wave Run 2008








Date: 19 October 2008
Time: 7.30am
Venue: Padang Merbuk
Distance: 10km


My first race

  1. After raya;
  2. Since forever;
  3. Not using my MP3;
  4. Wearing a headband; and
  5. Wearing a skirt/skort.

I called it the reverse race because we are going the other way from last year's route. So instead climbing up the long hills, it was more going down the hills. You can say it was quite easy.

What can I say about this race?

  • Nothing out of the ordinary;
  • One water station, but it's ok; and
  • Weather was fine.

Any comments?

  • Just one I think, want more Milo drinks. My brother was the last person to get it and there were still like 100 people behind him. Oh well, first come first serve la.

A good race. Two weeks from now, Genting Trailblazer. Yeahhhhh....

By Suriati Sanusi

No comments: