ATTENTION

2009 calendar updated!!!


Sunday, September 02, 2007

NB Klang Pacers 12KM 2007

Pics soon...!


Sun, 2nd Sept 2007, Stadium Sultan Sulaiman, Klang...

It was a fine sunday...Jaya fetched me at my house at about 6.00 am...masuk NKVE ...head to Klang...manage to find the Stadium....called Hazreen as he is having our vests N the bibs..Changed n did some warm-up around the track.. 7.15 am...Pooooooooooooooong..!

The runners were off...some ran to add the medal N cert collections, some for better health(fit), some for fun, some for better timing, some for the glory, some had to run...(addicted)...N etc...12 km of running...another unexplainable feeling that would surround u once u have done it....Oh boy....What a feelin..!!! I am addicted to it...Ran in a normal pace...thru out the race but I think it's gettin faster..as my timing is better.I finished in 57:51:97. Just that I had
to control my nature callin almost 3/4 of the race. Sampai saja...dapat medal...terus pecut..towards....mana lagi.... What a relief.....!!!!! Jaya did in about 1:05. The Slowmovers had two newbies running Mr Hazreen N Mr Hasif. Both of them manage to finish it in time without much training. Well Done guys N Welcome!!!

Minum Milo as usual...(ketagih) N lepak around for the Prize givin ceremony N the lucky draw..as usual tak bertuah langsung!...Met some of the running mates like Gana, Sara, Kp Tan N gang, Runningmom,Pacemakers n etc..Nice talking to u all mates....Left at 10.00 am... Bye Klang...!

Next run would the 10k Mizuno Wave Run at padang Merbok ,KL..C U n Bye!!

No comments: